Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Fully remote working
Humanstate is the company behind PayProp and GivenGain. We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our technical team.
PayProp is a rapidly growing payment technology business, with operations in the UK, the USA, Canada, Switzerland and South Africa.
GivenGain exists to enable global philanthropy, bringing together charities, individuals, companies and events from around the world – and giving them the tools they need to change it.
Our company is fully distributed, with the entire technical team working remotely.
For this DevOps role…
- You have working experience with AWS, and some exposure to Azure and similar cloud providers
- You have experience with monitoring applications in production
- You have production experience with some of the following:
- terraform and iac
- ldap and saml
- prometheus and grafana
- logstash, kibana and elasticsearch
- You’re comfortable working with databases such as mysql and postgresql
- You can turn ideas into code you’re proud of, working with perl, python or ruby
- You’re familiar with containerization using Docker, and have experience with Kubernetes
- We’re a remote team: you’re able to communicate clearly with a varied group of people using instant messaging, documentation and specification, voice and video
- You’re interested in extending your skills and working on multiple stacks with the support of the team
- You care about testing - continuous integration and continuous deployment are ideas you’ve read about, and maybe used in earnest
- You not only care about your work, but also about the people you’re working with
- You share our core values: things such as common sense, mutual respect and taking responsibility