This is an incredible opportunity to join a moral conscious company during an exciting period of growth.
If you have a passion for training, a keen eye for detail, are tenacious and thrive on delivering customer excellence then we have the role for you!
This is both a challenging and rewarding role that requires a systematic and dynamic approach.
Comprised of three main disciplines: 1) Data collation & formatting, 2) Training 3) Account Management.
The objective is to successfully guide and support customers throughout implementation; to deliver bespoke training and proactive account management. The role is office based but will offer the opportunity to deliver training to large portfolio customers across the UK.
- Overall Responsibility for customer implementation in a timely manner
- Engage with clients to obtain and format data
- Maintain a positive relationship with the client throughout their customer journey
- Deliver Bespoke Agent Training
- Proactive Account Management
- Maintain and update internal systems as required
- Work collaboratively as a team to achieve KPIs / deliverables
- Continuously strive to set a new standard in customer excellence
*Other Ad hoc duties pertaining to customer service as required
Required skills and experience:
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships
- First Class Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish credibility and build rapport quickly with both customers and internal staff alike
- Sound Organisational skills with multi-tasking ability
- Proficient in Excel (working knowledge of Microsoft office and other systems would be an advantage)
- Ability to understand a client's business and needs
- An outgoing and adaptable approach
- Ability to remain calm and deliver consistent results in a dynamic and sometimes-pressurised environment
- Persuasive / Influential skills – You should be able to respectfully challenge and direct the customer in their best interest
- Appetite for learning and development
- Proven track record in achieving individual and team objectives / KPI’s
- Innate attention to detail
- Passionate about customer excellence
*A knowledge of, or genuine interest in ‘Proptech’ would be a distinct advantage